27 September 2010

libusb, favicon

Snapper Feeder does not show as a PC/SC Readers ( javax.smartcardio.Card;)Wth "mysnapper" drivers
windows\system32\drivers\libusb0.sys
system3libusb0.dll
are installed

I obtained
Java libusb/libusb-win32 wrapper
sourceforge
and tried to build UsbView
but sadly:
..\UsbView.java:177: fireTreeStructureChanged(ch.ntb.usb.Usb_Bus) has protected access in ch.ntb.usb.usbView.UsbTreeModel
treeModel.fireTreeStructureChanged(bus);
sourceforge forum
- this looks like it is nothing to do with USB!
hopefully I will get a bitter reply on sourceforge telling me the obvious thing I havent done
- more likely a bitter reply telling me a) its the wrong forum b) this was answered years ago, zombie etc etc
- but seriously folks, forums are great - couldnt live without them

I got something called ReadWrite.java
from
* Java libusb wrapper
* Copyright (c) 2005-2006 Andreas Schläpfer
*


which gave a run error of
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no LibusbJava in java.library.path
which looks much more amenable to fixing
I found a LibusbJava.dll which I put in the path, but that didnt work .... way to easy, simple and obvious to act in a Jaa World!
actually the guys here at work, who have the answers, are away for a while, so I guess I'll just have to wait to eat humble pie upon their return



___________________________________________________
Snapper cards now do Taxis in Wgtn scoop
___________________________________________________
Tried to put gold contacts as my favicon, with very minimal success
blogspot old template was so grand!
(eg the "preview" now does not look like the post...


No comments:

Post a Comment